Delivery and Returns

We are still living through challenging times, which can effect everything, including getting our post on time.

Royal Mail do their best to deliver all 1st class post by the next day. However, bad weather conditions, and the current pandemic can and will at times cause delays. If you are concerned and you do need your order by a specific time, please check the the Royal Mail website, for up to date news and advice.


All deliveries are sent via Royal Mail 1st Class as standard, so will arrive with your usual postal delivery. This is service is untracked.

A Special Delivery service is also available. This is a fully tracked service which guarantees next working day delivery. Once dispatched, a full end to end tracking code will become available. Please note that this service requires a signature for proof of delivery.

Delivery cost includes the cost of packaging as well as postage.

Dispatch & Delivery Times

Card orders placed before 4.30pm will be dispatched the next working day (Mon-Fri). Card orders placed after 4.30pm may be dispatched the day after.

For card orders placed using the Special Delivery option, they will be dispatched on the same day (Mon-Fri) provided they are placed before 2pm.

Royal Mail state that 93% of 1st Class UK post is estimated to arrive the following day, but the other 7% can take up to 3 working days.

Please note that during times of peak demand we may require additional time to dispatch your order.

Delivery Prices 

United Kingdom

Card Royal 1st Class Special Delivery
1 £1.40 £7.50
2+ £2.40 £7.50



If your card has not arrived within 3 working days after the dispatch date, please contact us -

Returns & Refunds

We will happily offer refunds or replacements if the items you receive are faulty or damaged, please contact us within 7 days of receipt by sending an email to

If your product is unavailable, and you do not wish to wait till it is back in stock then we will provide you with a full refund.

If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase then it can be returned within 14 days of receipt, and you will receive a full refund, providing the goods are unused and are not damaged.

Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your return. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.

If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.

If you have a question about our Returns Policy please email and we'll get back to you as soon as possible.